Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lright, so if you look on my thread you know i picked up some old SSR's to have widened and put them on my coupe, started doing my research about how to get them widened, called a few places and got quotes, did test fits, measurements, ready to make it happen. Mid february i called WheelFlip and asked for a quote and if the lip sizes i needed were in stock, over the phone he said the lips i needed were in stock, got me a quote and good to go, i asked if he could send that info to my email and i would let him know when i have the funds to get started with the process. Luckily the world didn't depend on it because he overlooked it on his phone notes and emailed me almost 3 weeks later. No problem, i didn't have the money anyways, so we emailed back and forth a few times and got everything ready to go. He said lips are in stock and the turn around should be 7-10 business days not including shipping, COOL! So my awesome experience with USPS took the wheels 16 days to reach WheelFlip in California and actually had a bit of a scare when the tracking stopped updating for 2 weeks, nonetheless the wheels arrived on April 3rd also took care of paying the complete invoice on the day they arrived. I sent Alex an email on the 8th and told him that i had sent the remaining money for some replacement bolts and asked for an update, he told me
"Hey,

Lips are getting polished currently. I'd say they'll be ready to ship by Thursday."

COOL! I know that him saying this isn't a definite date but i was hoping he wouldn't throw unrealistic dates out there! That thursday would have been the 11th so i emailed him on the 12th, that friday. Simply asking if he got them out yet, no response waited and sent another email on the 16th asking again if they have shipped, i stated i wasn't trying to be a bother just wanted to stay informed because i have 2 events to be at starting the 11th of may, etc. No response for a day then i got this-
"Hey,

Sorry, my employee has been out for family matters so I've been basically doing everything myself. I'll get these assembled today and out by tomorrow."

Alright, no problem at all is what i literally said, i understand, it's tax season, show season starting he's a busy guy, no problem.

Didn't hear from him for 2 days, sent 3 emails and heard no response and then to one i got a response saying my wheels were at his shipper which was a different wheel company and he would have a tracking number for me by the end of the day that day, April 17th, at this point i can say of course, i didn't get a tracking number that day, emailed April 18th and April 19th no response.

Emailed again April 19th no response, emailed 3 seperate times on april 22nd and no response, countless emails not responded to and i'm still keeping my cool, they are busy hopefully the wheels will show up soon.

I called him on the 19th and he told me wheels were at the shipper AS OF THAT DAY and would be shipping out blahblah would have a tracking number whatever.
Called him on the 23rd and he said they were at the shipper blahblah ok.

Sent this email to him on the 24th:

"Hey, still no word on my wheels, this is getting a bit ridiculous. You told me on the 8th of this month you think they will be ready to ship on the 12th.... so last Friday i called and you said they just went to the shipper that day which would have been the 19th a full week later, i honestly don't mind the wait if i knew what was going on, i'm getting pretty frustrated and you haven't returned a single email... if im going to be waiting tell me im waiting instead of false hopes, and incorrect information, if the wheels really are at your shipper and shipped out im sure it's not too hard of a phone call to make to find out what's going on."

Called him on the 25th right when they opened he told me he WOULD DEFINITELY have the tracking number by the end of THAT day and said he can send me some pictures he took if that would make me feel better?!?! So i called him again right before they closed and he still failed to come up with anything, he says he's waiting on like 10 tracking numbers but assured me that my wheels have been shipped and in our email history he informed me it was shipping through FedEx Ground.

Called FedEx on the 26th because i know they would be able to give me a tracking number, they checked my name, my address, even my zip code and nothing is coming to me from California or anywhere close. This is where i start getting a bit frustrated.

Called Alex 4 times yesterday at different times of the day ( April 26th) and sent an email and couldn't get an answer to my calls or emails (of course) and i'm fed up. I REALLY don't care that i'm waiting but the fact that they can't give me a straight forward answer and stop returning emails and answering calls... So by their closing hours Friday April 26th I went ahead and filed a dispute on PayPal for not receiving my items. In the message to seller box i put this:

"This is getting out of hand. Turn around time was supposed to be 7-10 days and I was told of a shipping date around the 12th of April. It is the 26th of April and I can't even get so much as a tracking number. I called every known shipping company and they have no packages in their possession in bound for me. Disappointed is not the word, can't even get anyone to answer the phone now let alone respond to an email."

I'm not too sure it will work but maybe make them come up with some answers for me, since they apparently treat all of their customers this way. The pictures he sent me look good, the wheels look beautiful but they would look even better on my car. I'm also not too sure where to go next, i need these wheels like yesterday, i would hope they can speed it up a bit seeing as it hasn't even shipped out yet, I'll keep everyone posted.

·
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
12,601 Posts
Not responding to phone calls or emails is very poor customer service. Saying he'll have a tracking # for you and not following though is not professional.

Seems like they still haven't gotten their stuff together.

Hopefully, you'll get them back soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not responding to phone calls or emails is very poor customer service. Saying he'll have a tracking # for you and not following though is not professional.

Seems like they still haven't gotten their stuff together.

Hopefully, you'll get them back soon.
I agree, i really could care less at this point, the wheels have been done for 2 weeks i just want them back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts