Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Don't be sorry. School > cars.

Always

Thanks man for the amazing advice. I know it's great advice because my parents always tell me this. Thanks [emoji120][emoji108]

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
NP. If you focus too much on your car, you'll lose focus of school. If you lose focus of school, you won't be able to get better cars than what you have now later.

My other advice to you, try to keep your student loan debt as little as possible. That means going to a JC first and getting your general ed courses done before university, because at university, those same general ed courses are lots of cash.

Related advice, if you don't know what you want to do in school just yet, stay as undeclared for as long as possible until you've found something that you like, then declare your major and stick to it. Declaring a major too early into college is one of the big reasons why people quit school.

It happened to me. I quit school at the end of my freshman college year just before turning 20. I went back to school several years later when I found out I was going to be a dad. Found a field that I liked and stuck to it. 6yrs and a 2nd kid later, I earned my master's degree :). I was 32 when I got my master's degree. It was hard, believe me. But if you don't have any dependents and still living at home, take advantage of that because it only gets harder from there on out.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
I am taking full advantage of the program I am currently in (lowest grade is an 82 in high school physics and a B+ in college ENGL 1301. Everything else is an A). It is an Early College High School. I take college and high school classes at the same time. Believe me when I tell you it is stressful. Next year, I graduate with an associates degree and a high school diploma. Planning on my bachelor's in Information Technology by 20 years old. Six figure salary expected by 30-35 years old, hopefully [emoji120][emoji120]. Thank you

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Discussion starter · #27 ·
Pictures are coming. some things added and some things removed :)
- Shadowed The Taillights
- Painted Headlight Housings black
- Replace Rear JDM H Emblem with Mugen emblem
- Painted Grille Mounting Bracket same color as the engine covers
- Replica Front lip (Not painted or installed yet)

And Windshield crack has increased in size from 5 inches all the way down :(

Here's how the car sits now. After all the old grumps and sissies (to say the least) 😉 that were here (I see rickblaine is banned and there are many others) doubted and doubted, this is the result I came up with. A nearly 500whp beast of an accord. Easily walks bolt on s550's, gaps Scat packs and C6 Vettes, but haven't raced anyone else, because no one wants to line up 🤷‍♂️ I don't really care for beating others, but whoever lines up is more than welcome. I enjoy the purity and the violent feeling this car gives. And I also enjoy the comfort and standard accessories such as my heated leather seats, power steering, A/C, the quietness of the interior and about 20mpg (if and only if I drive it conservatively). It most indeed is a bipolar car. It's a nice little daily, but also a BEAST when desired. Relatively quiet until the screamer pipe opens. The engine is built for over 800hp, but the trans is refreshed with a lower mileage gearset, bearings, and carbon synchros. I will be uploading a full build breakdown on YouTube. I would not like to use this as promotions to my socials, but to show that with enough patience and perseverance, you can do anything. I know a lot of people will have a lot of questions and I won't be able to get to them.

Attachments

Here's how the car sits now. After all the old grumps and sissies (to say the least) 😉 that were here (I see rickblaine is banned and there are many others) doubted and doubted, this is the result I came up with. A nearly 500whp beast of an accord. Easily walks bolt on s550's, gaps Scat packs and C6 Vettes, but haven't raced anyone else, because no one wants to line up 🤷‍♂️ I don't really care for beating others, but whoever lines up is more than welcome. I enjoy the purity and the violent feeling this car gives. And I also enjoy the comfort and standard accessories such as my heated leather seats, power steering, A/C, the quietness of the interior and about 20mpg (if and only if I drive it conservatively). It most indeed is a bipolar car. It's a nice little daily, but also a BEAST when desired. Relatively quiet until the screamer pipe opens. The engine is built for over 800hp, but the trans is refreshed with a lower mileage gearset, bearings, and carbon synchros. I will be uploading a full build breakdown on YouTube. I would not like to use this as promotions to my socials, but to show that with enough patience and perseverance, you can do anything. I know a lot of people will have a lot of questions and I won't be able to get to them.
hey bro Ive seen your tiktoks/yt shorts if that was you, also have a 7th gen looking to add some performance mods in the near future focused on maintenance and suspension work for now, wondering if after a couple months the car is still a "daily", im looking to swap a k24a or a2 do you think its worth it ? my overall goal is just to have a fun daily that can tear up the street on occasion, after the swap ill most likely add boost how is your setup holding up? do you think its better/worth more, than getting a supercharger kit like the kraftwerks

21 - 32 of 32 Posts