Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would share....Picked up a 2015 Accord EX-L V6 Navi last Wednesday in Modern Steel Metallic with Grey Leather interior. Coming from a 2011 Coupe V6 Navi HFP this car is quite a change, so far I am loving it! Love the ride of the new car, and the technology! Can't wait to tint the windows and add the rear lip spoiler...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!! She looks great. Interested to hear more about your transition from the V6 Coupe to the V6 Sedan. Was your coupe in MT? Just curious whether the drive feels the same / if you like the AT of the Sedan. Any other mods that you are looking at?

I recently got a '15 V6 Coupe AT myself!! Love it. Congrats again

·
Registered
2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 with Nav
849 Posts
Congratulations, now ur gonna have to change ur name to 15sedanv6 lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited by Moderator)
Congratulations, now ur gonna have to change ur name to 15sedanv6 lol
HAHA, true!! I actually created the profile name figuring I was just going to look around the forum after I purchased the 2011....guess i'm stuck with it now! LOL

Congrats on the new ride!! She looks great. Interested to hear more about your transition from the V6 Coupe to the V6 Sedan. Was your coupe in MT? Just curious whether the drive feels the same / if you like the AT of the Sedan. Any other mods that you are looking at?

I recently got a '15 V6 Coupe AT myself!! Love it. Congrats again
Thanks!! I added a pic of my 2011 coupe to my garage in my profile if you want to check it out. I wound up going to the sedan as I have a three year old and its just much easier to have the 4 doors. My coupe was the V6 auto...There is a HUGE difference in how my coupe v6 with Honda factory performance suspension rode in comparison to the 2015 sedan. The coupe was no where near as smooth as the 2015, but the 2011 cornered like it was on rails! Totally different in my opinion...I did love the coupe as well. The transmission on the 2015 seems much smoother, overall much more refined in the 2015 model. I only have like 200 miles on the new car and haven't really stretched her legs yet. The leather and seat comfort is a night and day difference in the newer model imho. The Premium stereo on the newer car is pretty lame, and I feel the stereo in the 11 coupe had a fuller sound at lower volume levels.

·
Registered
849 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited by Moderator)

·
Registered
849 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts