Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
'09 EX 4DR 5MT
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello DA,

Great to be here - I've stumbled across your forum many times searching the internet for 'automotive inspiration', and I'm glad to be part of the family now. I just picked this car up yesterday, and I'm loving it. It's in Alabaster Silver over Black Cloth with 144k miles on it, and it drives great considering - whoever owned it before me treated it very well, irrespective of the dings and dents here and there. Looking forward to taking it on a nice 125 mile journey tomorrow to go play a wedding! Anyway, here are some pics from my second test drive.

Cheers,
willdrumforfood01

Attachments

·
'09 EX 4DR 5MT
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dat 5-speed tho! Nice!! Enjoy!
Thanks very much! I definitely am so far - I've already logged almost 200 miles...lol

Love the Einstein quote in your sig too. I used to be one who believed that KNOWLEDGE was power, and now, I know better; APPLIED knowledge is power. :thmsup:

Cheers!

wd4f

·
8th Gen Believer
3,913 Posts
Clean looking ride!

Reactions: willdrumforfood

·
'09 EX 4DR 5MT
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
'09 EX 4DR 5MT
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On my way to the junkyard with the old one right now: ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1444660871.163299.jpg
1997 Maxima GLE! 231,288 miles. More rust than Ed Sheeran has female fan clubs, and lots of memories to boot. I'll miss her, but it was time!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts