Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Deaf Enthusiast
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2013 Accord Coupe V6 finally LOWERED on Velgen Wheels 20x10.5 all around. Please do not copy my car. Thank you! If you have an instagram, follow me on Hardhotel352

Attachments

·
Deaf Enthusiast
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
more photos coming! :)

·
Deaf Enthusiast
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The lowering looks nice, but, seriously, do you really think anyone would copy those hideous wheels?
Good thing that they wouldn't but im changing the color on wheels in the spring. hopefully any1 dont have the same mind.

·
Deaf Enthusiast
22 Posts

·
Deaf Enthusiast
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Holy cow! Never have I seen this color combo before! Really do not what to think. Why the green? There must be a reason. Please let us know. Black rims would be so much better!:dunno:
the color came with those wheels who i bought off from. so thats why im gonna re-powder coat them in the spring... white on green for awhile! have a high patience.

·
Registered
277 Posts
the color came with those wheels who i bought off from. so thats why im gonna re-powder coat them in the spring... white on green for awhile! have a high patience.
Just about everyone on here knows that they was stancedsport's wheels and that he had them powder coated. I don't have a problem with it. If you like it. Ride out on it.

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
2013 Accord Coupe V6 finally LOWERED on Velgen Wheels 20x10.5 all around. Please do not copy my car. Thank you! If you have an instagram, follow me on Hardhotel352
Please do not copy your car ? Didn't you buy them from stanced sport? He has a white sedan. So your copying him then with white and green. Good thing your gonna powder coat them cuz that green is horrendous.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Looks nice, but the wheels scream 'attention whore'.
Just like the 8000k hids. White car, grenn wheels, and purple lights.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Looks great! One suggestion, plastidip that chrome strip on the rear. I desperately need to do mine as well. I hate it.

I love how the coupes look, especially without the hfp kit. They look sleek!

·
Registered
228 Posts
My eyes hurt with those rims

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.