Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched the forum but couldn't find an answer to my question. Here's the situation:
I input an address destination that I was only going to use once but saved it to the address book. Now I would like to delete the entry but the only option I can find is to "delete all". Obviously I don't want to do that. Is there a way to delete just one selected entry in the address book?

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
I could tell you because I just tried it and was able to delete one. It is easier to just tell you to look it up in the navigation manual. Either that or just leave it in your address book. It doesn't hurt anything. Next time if you don't save it to your address book it will still be available in Previous Destinations.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I could tell you because I just tried it and was able to delete one. It is easier to just tell you to look it up in the navigation manual. Either that or just leave it in your address book. It doesn't hurt anything. Next time if you don't save it to your address book it will still be available in Previous Destinations.
Actually you solved my problem. I didn't remember that there was a separate navi manual. Thanks for the heads up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts