Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy is parting out his 2003 Honda Accord with Navigation. He will sell all components relating to Navigation for $600. Is this a good deal? Also I want to make sure I get everything i need including all harness's and connectors, dash pieces etc.

Do I still need to purchase a custom wiring harness even if I can get all comonets out of a wrecked accord? any help would be appreciated. If you can include a list of all comonets I should request that would be awesome.

·
Registered
123 Posts
A guy is parting out his 2003 Honda Accord with Navigation. He will sell all components relating to Navigation for $600. Is this a good deal? Also I want to make sure I get everything i need including all harness's and connectors, dash pieces etc.

Do I still need to purchase a custom wiring harness even if I can get all comonets out of a wrecked accord? any help would be appreciated. If you can include a list of all comonets I should request that would be awesome.
I don't think you can upgrade your radio to the navigation unit. There are addition wiring hardness for the GPS antenna, control unit that does not exist in your car. There are plenty of the navigation unit sold on ebay but they will tell you, it is not compatible. Your best bet is to get an aftermarket unit or just buy a car with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts