Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a 6 channel LOC $150

I also purchased a 5 channel amp from MB Quart, in there manual it has a config. of (1) RCA input to all channels, draw back would be it would eliminate the fade feature.... (so what) i could adjust fade from gain levels from amp if need to.

Question: Would i loose any quality in sound from a single RCA input to the amp?

I would be saving a decent amount of time and money by not having to run two sets of cables from speakers (front/rear)-to the LOC-to the amp-back to speaks.

Simple LOC off the back speakers to the amp then run one set of cables to the front speakers sounds a lot easier, but would i loose any noticable sound quality from the more simple design?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was planning on this LCi7 LOC http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_65635_AudioControl-LC7i-GRAY.html and it would take me to run one cable from the speaker to the LOC, then another cable back to the speaker from all (4) speakers.

This amp i purchased (manual in the attachment) claims one rca input will feed the signal to all outputs.

So i will need a 2 channel LOC from the rear speakers to feed the signal

Also i can get a y-connector from a channel to feed the rear and sub signal also

I have never split a signal like this and dont know if sound quality will be noticed if i choose this route

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.