Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a v6 coupe and strongly dislike the stock rims. I would like to sell them and buy some OEM HFP 18" rims.....the grey ones.

I would sell the others, but don't know how much I would get for them.

They are the V6 rims, 18x8. (only 1000 miles and no curb rash or chips)

Whats the best I could do in this situation?

·
Reverse
247 Posts
Ouch! I hope that price includes the tires in new condition.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2011 or 2008-10? The 18" HFP's are weak, I'd get the 19's.
Its a 2010.....I do like the 19's. I have about $400 to spend after/if I sell the stocks.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Think you are probably the first I've ever heard disliking the stock 18's. 2011's on the other hand are ugly.
Yeah, idk what it is about them....what do you think I could get for them?.....I know that the sedan guys really like them..

·
(ノ ̄д ̄)&#1
1,015 Posts
Believe I saw people get rid of the 18" coupe rims for around $350-400, though I don't remember how used they were or the damage, though I do remember they had little to no curb rash. Could always start around $700 as a "Buy Now" price while seeing what others have to offer.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Without tires maybe 600, with used tires 8-900.
Then its prolly not worth it. Id be losing around $600 in the deal....I dont hate them that much...

·
Registered
660 Posts
Those 18's are in high demand, in pristine condition I'm sure you could get a pretty penny.

So you are saying that IF you sell them you will have 400 to play with? Or you're saying that you're going to add 400 to what you get for them? I bet you could get a grand for them if in good condition with good tires.

I also vote for the 19" gunmetal ones...the price on tires for 19's is very close to 18's at this point and the newer accord body style calls for a large rim IMO.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Those 18's are in high demand, in pristine condition I'm sure you could get a pretty penny.

So you are saying that IF you sell them you will have 400 to play with? Or you're saying that you're going to add 400 to what you get for them? I bet you could get a grand for them if in good condition with good tires.

I also vote for the 19" gunmetal ones...the price on tires for 19's is very close to 18's at this point and the newer accord body style calls for a large rim IMO.

Thats what i'm referring to. I would like to sell the stock 18's and get the HFP 19's. But after selling the stocks, I will have around 400 to play with. Id like to get very close to an even trade for them. Maybe a dealer has a set that they want to get rid of.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts