Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Im new here

I drive accord 2014 ex-l v6 original. I want to install HID lights and LED lights. I dont know what to buy and how. Please teach me thank you.

My car located at Irving, TX 75039

any performance shop around?

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Please make the choice to install the appropriate HID projector and bulb through a retrofit as opposed to simply installing an HID bulb in a halogen projector housing. It's more expensive and more labor intensive but a much better option in the long run.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hi Im new here

I drive accord 2014 ex-l v6 original. I want to install HID lights and LED lights. I dont know what to buy and how. Please teach me thank you.

Tint World in Grapevine will install HID Kit, there is also a place in Arlington called I ride auto, or something like that, that does full retro fits, but they are expensive. I was quoted 1400 and 2 days without my car.. I couldn't swing it.. I went with the retro fit source xb35, 35 watt ballist and they are 5k, VLED online has great stuff also..if you do the plug and play make sure you get the bulb with the return wire on the bottom. BTW the pnp install is stupid easy, I'm mechanically ignorant and I did it..

·
Yo Yo Ma
416 Posts
Hi Im new here

Don't bother going to a shop because they will rip you off. If you don't know how to install the HID's go on youtube there are so many videos out there explaining in detail. Check this video out great HID install

I would say go with LED's.
Lowbeam: H11
Fogs: H11
High Beam: 9005

1 - 8 of 8 Posts