Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 2006 Accord sedan, v/6 w/navi. Installing a pair of JDM Inspire styled FULL size (large , rectangular lens fits whole opening, not the round one in back plastic) fog lights that I bought off Ebay (see link below). As usual, they came with no instructions....Only info I need is what to cut/trim in the bumper hole to mount the lights, and how to mount the black metal bracket that comes with it. Was really hoping to get this done today while the weather is good... Thanks for your help folks!! :)

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/151098358380?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

·
Bob's your UNCLE ...
2,028 Posts
I've got a very similar set sitting in my garage with a few other bits waiting to get installed on my ride too.

I did a search a few weeks back trying to find a DIY, and you're kind of SOL - but you will find lots of helpful posts.

I think for every member that has these Inspire style fogs, a different method was used to mount them ... A Dremel will be your best friend, along with patience ... From what I read, you pretty much remove the back of the moulded existing housing on the bumper itself - and keep taking little bit by little bit away until you get the fit you're happy with.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts