Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone !
this is my first post out here (totally unaware about rules)
though i have used forums before so hoping it to be somewhat similar !
anyway i have a 2004 model Type 2 Honda accord and i bought it actually 3-4 days before (it was a steal deal)
and i was just sitting on the rear seat and opened the arm rest !
there was a storage space in it !
Problem : the cap of the storage space remains open all the time, probably something wrong with lock
i am attaching a pic of it ! (i am a tech. person so i would prefer initially repairing it)
please anyone who so ever have type 2 honda accord !
do me a favour of attaching a pic of their storage space (so that i can compare and judge whats missing)

Attachments

·
RoopsPhoto.com
218 Posts
I do not think Accords in the USA have rear seat storage space as you described. Which country are you from? We also, do not have Type 2 Honda here.

·
Registered
603 Posts
ya, i think you're in Europe, correct me if I'm wrong? But we don't have a storage space in the arm rest, we have a pass through which lets us put stuff directly into the trunk (the boot if you are European lol)

·
BRWNFLSH now
7,460 Posts
On some American Accords there is a small door under the rear seat center armrest, that goes into the trunk. You can use this to pass through long narrow objects (moldings, skis, etc.) so you can carry them in the car without folding the entire rear seat down. That picture, however, doesn't look like the door behind the armrest in my car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts