Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there's this small scratch on the rear bumper that i tried using scratchX to remove it but it's not working. any ideas how i can repair this?

one of the headlight covers has this white substance thingy in it but im not sure how to clean it. i tried spraying water in there but that didn't work. the opening at the corner is too small to put something like a cotton swab in there.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried removing the scratch with meguairs ultimate compound but it only partially remove some of it. the upper end of the scratch it does catch your fingernail.

for the headlight, unfortunately it's in the inside. i never open one of these before. there is a small opening at the corner, may be i can slide something in there to clean it up.

edit: i improvised and used drink straw to clean up the headlight lol. i just made one end flat, squirt some window cleaner spray on it and inside the headlight cover and drag the straw up and down.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.