Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys,

First time poster, asking for help trying to make changes to my 2017 Accord Sport. I was out of factory warranty in the first year so you can guess I spend plenty of time in the car. Can you guys make some suggestions for what I can do for the following:

Lights - What do you guys recommend to change the Low beam headlight bulbs to a white color. I am not a fan of the yellow lights at all. Is it better to go to LED or a Xenon kit or a whiter halogen bulb and which one?

iMID - Trying to use Pandora when the phone is plugged in doesn't show the tracks or the screen sometimes, restarting the car fixes the issue most of the time. What is going on with that and how do I fix it?

Carplay - What is the best way I can get CarPlay in the car? Is it possible to get the CarPlay touchscreen unit from another 2017 Accord and to add it in mine and how if thats possible?

Thanks!!

Dang.... no one replied

· Registered
2,496 Posts
No. Sorry no. Those are subjects that have never come up on this forum before. Especially lights. There are not already a ton of threads, thousands of entries and many many photos and videos. Don't bother with the search box, it will not bring you 45232134 results.

· Registered
3 Posts
buy a set of 4300K HID kit and install them.
Much better than halogens and LED's
Thanks for the recommendation. Is there anywhere specific you have bought from that you would suggest I look at?

I found two 4300 ones at Xenondepot, but not sure which of the cheaper one or Phillips one is better. (Apparently I cannot post links)

No. Sorry no. Those are subjects that have never come up on this forum before. Especially lights. There are not already a ton of threads, thousands of entries and many many photos and videos. Don't bother with the search box, it will not bring you 45232134 results.
I apologize for coming off as someone who didn't try to do the homework first.
I know the subjects came up but the CarPlay swap with a EX-L was for an older model, mine is a 2017 and I couldn't find the info on there. I did notice there is a big chance that it will not work to swap the CarPlay screen from another Accord because of size issues but was unsure.

The Pandora errors people have are older threads with older vehicles, not sure if it's the same issue. I was hoping someone has found a fix or just to ignore it and work around it..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.