Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought the rims DWS R-Hock 17x8 for my 6th gen.

Now I have been tire shopping....What a mission:dunno: I have a friend who highly recommends Kumho's and I saw these and have read the reviews.

Hankook Ventus V12 evo k110 $400 shipped

Kumho Ecsta ASX $372 shipped (really good feedback and reviews)

Nexen N3000 ZR17 $394 shipped

Falken 912 $360 shipped (Also have gotten pretty good reviews and feedback and just noticed I have these now and are above average 195/65/15

If you guys can provide feedback and your personal experience with some of these or another tire, I would highly appreciate it.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I updated the tire list to make it easier. All feedback is appreciated.:thmsup:

I am leaning towards the Kumho's, heard they have great wet traction.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A
12,735 Posts
I would have gone withe the Hankooks. Much better handling tire... dry and wet. Plus there's a $60 rebate for them still --> http://www.hankooktireusa.com/greathit/

From Tirerack regarding the Kumho's you're getting...

What We'd Improve: A modest increase in dry traction along with a large improvement in wet grip
compare them to the Hankooks

Car and Driver review

I'm speaking from experience too. I'm currently running the Hankooks. They're quiet and grip like no other tire I've ever had.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would have gone withe the Hankooks. Much better handling tire... dry and wet. Plus there's a $60 rebate for them still --> http://www.hankooktireusa.com/greathit/

From Tirerack regarding the Kumho's you're getting...

compare them to the Hankooks

Car and Driver review

I'm speaking from experience too. I'm currently running the Hankooks. They're quiet and grip like no other tire I've ever had.
Too late now. I ordered them from discount tire. My friends swears by them. I saw different Feedback at another forum. There were several guys who picked both tires. More went with the Kumho.

Well, I'll keep you posted :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts