Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Accord sport 2015 (manual) and I would like to add some performance and handling upgrade kits. I dont know where to start from as I am a beginner and also there are so many rules and regulations in California about aftermarket products. I am thinking of starting with sway bars. Your advice and feedback are very much appreciated. Thanks :D

· Registered
169 Posts
intake, exhaust, upgraded wheels and tires to start. see how that set up works for you before the sway bars. I heard from some, to truly appreciate the sway bars you have to change front and rear to get the full benefit. Do a search, plenty of resources on what people use.

· YoullBeRad
106 Posts
Tires first and foremost if you want a better suspension. All the money in the world can be spent on suspension but if you lack the grip to do so its pointless. I love the Michelin pilot cup sports. Those on a stock rx-7 suspension gave me more then adding coilovers on all seasons.

How much of the ride quality are you willing to lose?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.