Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone work at a Honda dealership with access to order part based strictly on part number, even if not in stock, to order it from supplier or Honda directly? Honda Part No.:54102-T2F-L01ZB Knob, Change Lever R183L (THREAD RED) - It has to be this very specific knob for a 2017 Accord Sport SE 6MT. Only 2017 SE had red leather interior that had a leather shift knob with red stitching to complement it. I don't mind paying full price as long as it's 100% correct item. I'm in the US.

·
Honda Enthusiast
2017 CR2 Sport 6MT CBP
2,925 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Accord LX 6MT Modern Steel Metallic
46 Posts
Knob, Change Lever R183L (Thread Red) - Honda (54102-T2F-L01ZB) - Majestic Honda hondaautomotiveparts.com

It's not a difficult part to find. I ordered my plain black knob for a 17 (non-SE) Sport from them.

You could also use the Civic Si or even CRZ knob that is black leather with red stitching.
DARKART,
Can you post some pics of the black leather knob or PM them? I have a '17 6MT LX with that rubbery version. Coming from my Sonata I miss the slightly heavier weight and leather covering. The Sonata knob was pretty much the same shape but a bit thicker diameter. I don't want one of the metal, CF or round ball versions.

Part# for the plain black if you have it also.

Thank you.

·
Honda Enthusiast
2017 CR2 Sport 6MT CBP
2,925 Posts
This is the black stitch 16-17 Sport knob.

It is not heavy however. It is a beautiful knob; my favorite OEM Honda shift knob. I am not currently using it as I like a heavier knob that mounts lower, but I switch back and forth.

Part number is 54102-T2F-L01ZA.

The same knob was used on the CRZ for a couple of years, but it has a different part number.

·
Registered
2017 Accord LX 6MT Modern Steel Metallic
46 Posts
I like that, Thank you.

I’m thinking something like some lead/tungsten discs added somehow for the weight. I was quite creative when doing Pinewood Derby cars with my son in Cub Scouts and showing him how. He won a couple times with some nice cars. Max weight was 5 ounces and you wanted that for the speed down the hill.

Pinewood weights, maximum velocity

·
Registered
16 Posts
I bought the oem one for around 60 dollars because I didn't want to change the boot.

I don't remember what site but it was one of those honda part websites

·
Honda Enthusiast
2017 CR2 Sport 6MT CBP
2,925 Posts
I bought the oem one for around 60 dollars because I didn't want to change the boot.

I don't remember what site but it was one of those honda part websites
Such an informative report. Thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts