Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda guy I spoke to in VA says there is a new Touring edition coming coming out. Also, 2016 accords will arrive in August. Think bout trading in mine for one. Anybody heard same or different?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Honda guy I spoke to in VA says there is a new Touring edition coming coming out. Also, 2016 accords will arrive in August. Think bout trading in mine for one. Anybody heard same or different?
No, this is the first I've heard that you are thinking about trading in yours for one.

·
Registered
2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 with Nav
870 Posts
I was thinking of trading in my car but dont think i will since i dont like the look of the 2016. I'm going to keep my 2013 until the next gen.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
The Touring model is nothing new, it's been available since the 9th Gen came out in 2013. Maybe Honda will differentiate it from the other models for the MMC?? Rumors and innuendo until Honda officially announces the 2016s.

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
5,294 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Perhaps they're planning to finally release an I4 Touring in the States? I'm not sure how many people would buy one, though, since it would only be ~$2000 cheaper than the V6 Touring. If you're spending $30k+ on an Accord, you might as well go all-out.

What I'd like to see is a lower trim level for the V6, like they used to have before the 9th gen. I'd love to have an EX V6 with cloth seats for about $28,500 (MSRP, ~$25k actually selling price). I don't care for "leather" and all of the other crap I had to get on my EX-L just to get the V6.

A $27,500 V6 version of the Sport with a 6MT would be nice, as well. Not my cup of tea, but I know a handful of people out there that would buy it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts