Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the forum a couple days ago and picked this up yesterday

Got a deal on ceramic coating and tints from the dealer so that’s the only thing currently on it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Nice ride and welcome to the club. I'm looking at deleting the chrome trim over the windows next.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Welcome to DriveAccord. Congrats on your purchase. The 2.0t Sport is a very nice car to drive.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice ride and welcome to the club. I'm looking at deleting the chrome trim over the windows next.
I been thinking about doing that too

·
8th Gen Believer
4,137 Posts
Welcome to DA. That is one fine looking ride.

·
Honda Enthusiast
2017 CR2 Sport 6MT CBP
3,245 Posts
Welcome from

What’s with the “tints” thing? Is it like “maths”?

·
Registered
2021 Accord 2.0 Touring
2 Posts
welcome! car looks nice I came from a 2016 v6 coupe(***) to a 2021 black 2.0 touring.....I was scared to upgrade from the v6 but damn! I am impressed and satisfied!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
welcome! car looks nice I came from a 2016 v6 coupe(***) to a 2021 black 2.0 touring.....I was scared to upgrade from the v6 but damn! I am impressed and satisfied!
i actually have a similar story. I came from a 2017 white touring coupe to this and it’s a whole other ballgame! First pull off the lot and I had the biggest smile :D

Reactions: Flaccord20t

·
Registered
2019 Platinum Pearl White 2.0 Sport 6MT
184 Posts
i actually have a similar story. I came from a 2017 white touring coupe to this and it’s a whole other ballgame! First pull off the lot and I had the biggest smile :D
My 10th gen is probably my favorite car that I've owned so far. I've never enjoyed driving more than since I've gotten this car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts