Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey , I’m Ace. Just purchased a 2014 Accord Sport. I can’t wait to start modding I’m not sure where to start , what are some engine modifications I can start with it’s the 2.4 L CVT 😐. Hm honestly upgrades in general. I want to do a chrome delete. Add some body parts front lip etc. halo light definitely (need a link) taillights. I live in the 757 if anyone else does too. But yeah I’ll have have the Car July 1st can’t wait to start.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome to the forum. This question has been asked a bunch of times and if you use the search button, you'll find a lot of valuable information.

Also notice that there are a lot of sub-forums at the top of the 9th Generation page. They include lighting/audio/electronics, wheels and tires, and performance mods. There's a lot of really useful information there if you want to spend an afternoon browsing.

CollegeHill Honda still sells a lot of the OEM accessories for your Accord- including spoilers, wheels, and other stuff. I always prefer a stock look- so they might be of some value if you think the same way. I've ordered from them many times for things for my 2016 Accord and my 2019 Accord- and they've always been great.

Be careful with headlight/taillight mods. Lots of the stuff on sites like Ebay sell Chinese-made junk that just doesn't last.

Congrats on your purchase. You bought a nice car that will likely give you many years of enjoyment.

·
subtract 261000 miles to get engine mileage
17,080 Posts
You may want to think about an aftermarket bluetooth option. The factory one is very unreliable...

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: KingAce11

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You may want to think about an aftermarket bluetooth option. The factory one is very unreliable...

Welcome aboard!

Thanks for the tip , how is the sound system ?

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum. This question has been asked a bunch of times and if you use the search button, you'll find a lot of valuable information.

Also notice that there are a lot of sub-forums at the top of the 9th Generation page. They include lighting/audio/electronics, wheels and tires, and performance mods. There's a lot of really useful information there if you want to spend an afternoon browsing.

CollegeHill Honda still sells a lot of the OEM accessories for your Accord- including spoilers, wheels, and other stuff. I always prefer a stock look- so they might be of some value if you think the same way. I've ordered from them many times for things for my 2016 Accord and my 2019 Accord- and they've always been great.

Be careful with headlight/taillight mods. Lots of the stuff on sites like Ebay sell Chinese-made junk that just doesn't last.

Congrats on your purchase. You bought a nice car that will likely give you many years of enjoyment.
Agreed I want to keep it clean and comfortable it’s my family car you could say , I have 2 kids so yeah lol I plan to buy in Si or Intergra for fun later but small engine / exhaust upgrades for the Accord of course I’m gonna do some research but thank you for the welcome. Also I want to get it wrapped is that a good idea ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts