Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a lot of thought I finally pulled the trigger this past weekend on a 2008 coupe. :banana: I had to get rid of my gas guzzler and save some money on gas. My friend had bought it new in 08' for $36k. I don't think there is another option that he could have bought. It was factory lowered with a body kit. 6sp manual with navigation. I feel like I'm in heaven now. I will post pics of it as soon as I figure out how to upload pics, because I know this tread isn't worth anything without pics.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
congrats! looking fwd to seeing your pics

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Welcome! There have been a few issues with this gen, mostly rear brakes, various squeaks and rattles, and an issue with 3rd gear on the 6-6. Search this section of the forum and you'll find all the answers you need.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Well after a lot of thought I finally pulled the trigger this past weekend on a 2008 coupe.............

6sp manual with navigation. I feel like I'm in heaven now..

When (maybe I should say 'if') you descend from heaven and the 6M 3rd gear shift should become resistant/notchy: I have a tip - GM SynchroMesh Friction Modified transmission fluid. It's been 25,000 miles now and the shifting remains flawless. The 3rd gear hesitation has never returned: not once!!

Great car. I hope you'll never have the need (but GMSFM works quite well on the 3rd gear glitch).

best, ez....

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This car is amazing! The guy that had it before really treated thus car well. The only thing he did was put 15% tint, which looks good with black leather. He also put some 20" wheels that makes the car look great. They just flow with the factory drop and the factory body kit. I'm getting used to the navi screen. Thanks guys. As soon as I figure out how to upload pics I'll be set.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts