Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all..proud new owner to a 2005 Honda Accord LX V6. Thanks to a lot of you as I browsed this site prior to buying her. 1st thing I did was tint the windows and out on tailpipe extentions/tips. I bought a new set of 2013 Accord rims, but still have to decide on the tires. Also adding a trunk lip in a week or two. I have to say, I LOVE this car. I have a 2013 Pilot and a 2012 CTS and cannot stop grabbing the keys for the accord. Great car... Just wanted to say a quick hello and look forward to being apart of the fam.

Attachments

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Love the accord in that color. Your car reminds me of mine when it was stock. It is a great car and it wont disappoint you.
If you already bought different wheels you better be looking into coil overs or at least springs, you cant put wheels and not drop it, it is prohibited!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! Yes I know..my mind is all over the place reading and seeing pics on here lol. So many cool ideas and it can be addicting. Just looked at your car..looks awesome, great job.

·
Noobie
12 Posts
Welcome! You car looks great. I just bought a 06 3 weeks ago.
I love the color of your car its beautiful. I wish I got mine in that color or white.

I am planning to tint my windows soon too and put a spoiler on the trunk as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. What color is your car? We leased a 2012 in white but traded it in. Have to say I like the older model better. Great cars...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts