Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I just picked up a 2013 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 6MT Coupe and am loving it. Coming from a 2006 Civic Auto box, this thing is amazing! I plan on daily driving it for many years.

My only other vehicle that I currently own is kind of an odd-ball, a 1988 Pontiac Fiero in the middle of an engine swap!

I look forward to participating here with you all!

·
Runnin' in the 90s
5,883 Posts
Congrats on the new 6-6! Also, hello fellow 80s car owner :) Once you reach 5 posts you can create a signature with what cars you have.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats on the new 6-6! Also, hello fellow 80s car owner :) Once you reach 5 posts you can create a signature with what cars you have.
Ahh, so that's why I did not see that function, thanks for the tip!

And yes, 80s car gang rise up! :D

·
ChoppednTubbed
437 Posts
Hello everyone!

I just picked up a 2013 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 6MT Coupe and am loving it. Coming from a 2006 Civic Auto box, this thing is amazing! I plan on daily driving it for many years.

Congratulations and welcome! I had the same car. A very cool simple add on are the red Honda HFP mats. They are excellent quality, and the color contrast really works. You can find them anywhere, and they are a nice touch. https://picclick.com/2013-2018-Honda-Accord-HFP-RED-Floor-Mats-172548152722.html

View attachment 517375

My only other vehicle that I currently own is kind of an odd-ball, a 1988 Pontiac Fiero in the middle of an engine swap!

I look forward to participating here with you all!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts