Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, my Silver's NeoMax coilovers w/ Swift springs are on the way! This is my first major mod to my '16 Accord Coupe V6 manual.

I believe I need to upgrade to adjustqble rear arms in order to get the correct camber dialed in. I don't want to go cheap, but do I really need the complete 3 arm kit, such as the Voodoo13 below? I am planning on a 2-3" drop and a 1.5-2.0° negative camber front & back.

I'm also getting the Progress 25mm rear sway bar:

Do I need adjustable end links? Front & rear or just rear if I'm leaving the front sway bar stock (for now)?

Buy once, cry once: I picked up the full Voodoo13 3-arm (6 total) kit w/ the Progress sway bar.

Now to choose the best adjustable end links:
I'll need to measure the current sway bar angle and then after installing the new coilovers, find an adjustable end link set that will return the sway bar to its original position.

·
Registered
2016 Honda Accord Coupe V6 6MT
11 Posts
Now to choose the best adjustable end links:
I'll need to measure the current sway bar angle and then after installing the new coilovers, find an adjustable end link set that will return the sway bar to its original position.

Did you find anything adjustable end links?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sure did!

Front - Whiteline - KLC180-315
Rear - Whiteline - KLC180-135

The rears required drilling out as the bolts were larger than stock.

Here's a photo of stock, Whiteline, & Moog rear endlinks.

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
How do you like the whiteline end links? Considering them since they have 20% off right now. Their site didn’t list anything for my ‘14 sport but i was able to search the part numbers you provided.

·
Honda Enthusiast
2017 CR2 Sport 6MT CBP
2,685 Posts
Moogs look good if you don’t need adjustability.

·
Registered
2016 Honda Accord Coupe V6 6MT
11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love my 25mm Progress! Makes the car feel like RWD when entering corners at speed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts