746 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Finally!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nice. I just bought my mugen grille rescently for sedan and I still love it. It is an authentic part though, but I wouldn't mind buying a replica for that price.

·
youtube.com/justahondaaccord
1,639 Posts
A coupe owner should get one of these grills and let me know how fitment is. I would be interested in the all black grill if fitment is good.

·
youtube.com/justahondaaccord
1,639 Posts
Sweet, post some pics up in this thread when you get it. Looks like the grill has all the tabs the stock grill has and should fit like factory. If it does, I'll be sure to order one of these grills also.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Sweet, post some pics up in this thread when you get it. Looks like the grill has all the tabs the stock grill has and should fit like factory. If it does, I'll be sure to order one of these grills also.
Most def :thmsup:

i think ill get the all black one with the chrome trim that goes across.

·
1 UP
1,467 Posts
i saw them a while ago. didnt know if it worked with our cars. need to see more photos.

·
Automatic.... :(
754 Posts
wow it looks pretty decent. I don't think any of the grills that are out atm for the coupes look good expect this one. Pictures are a must especially since I have a black coupe. Looks awkward on the white one...

·
Registered
656 Posts
no honda part numbers??
fake?

·
JaGeR BOMB!
414 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
fake? obviously it isnt oem because there aren't any Mugen parts for the accord coupe because its USDM not JDM Inspire.

·
1 UP
1,467 Posts

·
Autobot Gunner
417 Posts
Looks nice, certainly better than the ghetto chrome mesh grilles, or the ugly factory grille, but I'm not 100% in love with it. I would like to see the black one on a silver coupe first.

·
Car Customizer/Consultant
780 Posts
Yea going to have to get this. SMH

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Sweet, i hope it looks better in real life than those pics though... something is a bit off. But a great buy for that price for sure.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I don't like it at all seeing it on the black. I think it is only going to work on certain colors because this is sexy.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts