Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I'm Mike from Canada. I currently drive an Acura CL and a Supra, but I'm probably going to be getting into a 2003 Accord V6 soon, so I figured I'd sign up here and start getting some info about it beforehand. I look forward to getting it to start modding!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi Mike! Welcome to D.A. :)

·
03 Accord coupe Ex 2.4L
428 Posts
Sweet, GL finding what your looking for.

and welcome to DA.net, happy modding :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome guys.
As for pics, here you go haha

Here's the CL, basically stock besides the drop:

And here's the supra, not stock (I know, I know..."oh..one of THOSE supras")

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
And here's the supra, not stock (I know, I know..."oh..one of THOSE supras")
These are actually my favourite Supras. A buddy of mine has a white Turbo with bronze TE37s & a drop, and it looks amazing. He has also done a lot to the chassis/engine and it is faaast.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These are actually my favourite Supras. A buddy of mine has a white Turbo with bronze TE37s & a drop, and it looks amazing. He has also done a lot to the chassis/engine and it is faaast.
Yeah they're my favorite too! They're amazing cars once you start opening them up, simple breathing mods give a lot of power. But being 20 years old it seems to be in the garage 3x as much as on the road haha, I miss honda reliability!

Welcome. Canada Rocks!!
Thanks, I agree! :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I've got the Accord now, it's an '03 V6 automatic coupe, 122,000km (76,000 miles) on it and it's in great condition inside and out. The tranny already had it's fit and was rebuilt, so hopefully that stays strong on me. I'd put up pics but for one, I don't have any yet, and for another I'm sure it looks the same as every other stock silver '03 Accord :)!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Welcome aboard. :) My best friend had one of "those" Supras after high school. It was a fun little car, she loved it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So yours, right? :thmsup:
haha I wish, I was just driving the Impala the other day, definitely different than my cars! They just got put in storage for the winter this weekend though :(

Welcome aboard. :) My best friend had one of "those" Supras after high school. It was a fun little car, she loved it.
Thanks! It definitely is fun when it's working!

Welcome to DA.net Mike :wave: nice cars you got there :thmsup:
Thanks! :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome/bienvenue...

I myself is from Ontario, Canada.

This forum is awesome and you'll get a lot of feedback from experts.

Cheers Eh!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts