Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
8th Gen Believer
3,784 Posts
Beautiful car, and me too I'm liking the quad tips.

·
Put that cookie down! NOW
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Registered
3 Posts
May I ask which quad tips you installed? Also... did the quad tips change the sound at all? Did you add them after any exhaust change or at the same time?

Thanks!

·
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
May I ask which quad tips you installed? Also... did the quad tips change the sound at all? Did you add them after any exhaust change or at the same time?

Thanks!
Forgive me if this is already been asked but we’re big quad tips welded on to the factory exhaust?
The quad tips are just your everyday muffler shop quad tips. Yes , they changed the sound because I deleted the mufflers in place of them being welded on.

·
Registered
47 Posts
The quad tips are just your everyday muffler shop quad tips. Yes , they changed the sound because I deleted the mufflers in place of them being welded on.
Curious how it sounds...have any clips? No need to go above and beyond for me as i won't be doing this with mine but always love a good exhaust note. +1 on the drop, really need it after the wheels were installed.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Ok wait a minute.... you change the entire exhaust system didn’t you?? What did you go with? Also interested in the tail lights, what are they? And as always the car looks phenomenal!

·
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Did you replace the tail lights or is that some kind of vinyl overlay?
Replaced the taillights.

Ok wait a minute.... you change the entire exhaust system didn’t you?? What did you go with? Also interested in the tail lights, what are they? And as always the car looks phenomenal!
Just the mufflers. I went with Tanabe Medallion.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Damn the car looks great. Nice job

21 - 34 of 34 Posts