Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2009 Accord EX-L. Has 111K on it and it's a 4 cylinder. Pretty clean for a 10 year old . Already ordered a double din radio and kit for it along with a reverse camera. Silver with leather interior ??

Previous owner was a complete slob and car was FILTHY. I spent the better part of today detailing the car and I managed to do a pretty good job looking forward to learn what I can with this car and having trouble free miles . Always loved Honda's and their reliability.

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to DA, is it an auto. trans. or manual ? Change all of the fluids.
Auto. Has me oil and new tranny oil. I'll flush the coolant and brake fluid this weekend. Honestly the car was well maintained, just super dirty lol.
Thanks glad to be here ??

·
8th Gen Believer
3,822 Posts
Welcome to DA! I have an 09 with 135k miles, most reliable car ever!

·
HK Moderator
13,618 Posts
You want filth? Check out member @enne and how she got her car. She was kind enough (or mean- depending on if you cringe at her photos) to post pictures during the cleaning. Lots of car forums have modification pics or install pics of new wheels, etc....but the ones that are for the ages are the "filth to clean" pics.

Welcome to DA. Change that cabin air filter- slob or no slob- it is cheap insurance against the plague.

EDIT: I once went with a friend to buy a Civic from a slob. Amazing discount....during the 8 hour cleaning time we found just over $100 in coins and singles, as well as McDonald's bags with 2 year old receipts and fries that still looked "normal".

·
Runnin' in the 90s
5,942 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts