Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got my 08 Accord EX with 16800 miles and I love it.

Installed an amp and enclosed sub-woofers :). Thanks to all for the tips on ANC mics. I spent a lot of time researching old posts and found them very helpful. My trunk is more punchy now (nothing too crazy).

I am a science teacher and like doing things myself on my cars. I never owned a Honda so I hope it will be a good experience. Made the switch because of disappointment with my pass American cars. Not a hater either.

My new project is to install or not a secondary battery for my system. Please send me feedback.

·
Registered
23 Posts

Installed an amp and enclosed sub-woofers :). Thanks to all for the tips on ANC mics. I spent a lot of time researching old posts and found them very helpful. My trunk is more punchy now (nothing too crazy).

I am a science teacher and like doing things myself on my cars. I never owned a Honda so I hope it will be a good experience. Made the switch because of disappointment with my pass American cars. Not a hater either.

My new project is to install or not a secondary battery for my system. Please send me feedback.
Welcome. What grade are you teaching? Maybe you can help me a lil with my science homework lol. No offense but my teacher isn't the best teacher in the world when it comes to science. I herd they get paid more though then the rest of the subjects

·
Registered
656 Posts
Yeah I could use some help with Stoichiometry. If possible.
But welcome. What subs and amp are you running? I assume that is why you want to install a secondary battery?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts

Congrats on the car and welcome to the site, there are a lot of helpful people here and good info.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I teach physics but I can dance my way around chemistry...hate biology. Too many terms.

Desiboy, I got two ten inch subs and amp from Visonik. They r good for me as I don't generally turn it up all the way.

·
24th Gear
1,619 Posts
N00bie is a master of search already! haha jk

Welcome to the site! Your gonna like it here.
Post up some pics of the Accord when you get a chance.

·
Brake, Turn and POWER
401 Posts
I teach physics but I can dance my way around chemistry...hate biology. Too many terms.

Desiboy, I got two ten inch subs and amp from Visonik. They r good for me as I don't generally turn it up all the way.
Physics :notworthy I'm taking Analytical Physics 1 right now and so far no idea what's going on :lmao:

Anyway, welcome :wave:

Are you considering any other projects?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts