Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
k24 Coupe
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my name is Alex and I recently purchased a 2007 Taffeta White Coupe EX-L. Before this I have had 3 civics and a couple Volvos. I am a Honda lover at heart.

Future plans

Exterior
1. HFP Aero Kit
2. Fog Lights
3. Window visors
4. Rear window spoiler
5. TSX side mirrors
6. Hood Bra

Engine
1. V6 battery upgrade
2. V6 Dual exhaust (mainly to fill in the rear lip)
3. TSX Intake Manifold
4. Throttle body spacer
5. Cold air intake
6. Supercharger (one way or another I will make it work)

Suspension
1. TL-S front and rear sway bars
2. Form Function Coilovers

Really wish there were a forced induction option, I have had a turbos in the past but would like to supercharge this little 2.4L. I’ve been looking into the civic K series supercharger but would need a custom mounting bracket. With the coilovers I am looking for about a 3in drop, just enough to tuck the stock wheels a little, no I don’t really plan on getting different wheels. Overall I want to keep the car looking clean, Honda parts only for the most part, not really an aftermarket kind of guy. I’m not an audiophile so I’d be more than happy with a little bazooka tube tucked up against the back seats.

Attachments

·
Roll Tide!
6,793 Posts
My advice to you is to sell it and get the car that will fit into forced induction plans. This is not the car. Your about to spend a lot of money on making your car much more unreliable and worth half the value as it is now. That said, enjoy your new whip.

·
k24 Coupe
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My advice to you is to sell it and get the car that will fit into forced induction plans. This is not the car. Your about to spend a lot of money on making your car much more unreliable and worth half the value as it is now. That said, enjoy your new whip.
Forced induction is a back burner idea...the engine would have to be completely built from the ground up to withstand the beating it would take. I love my accord just don't want to be all show and no go. With the fsb and rsb it will handle like its on rails which will nice since I thoroughly enjoy a good corner.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I love Taffeta White coupe! I have a San Marino coupe and I wish it's TW instead. Congrats on the newly purchased accord.

·
Banned
13,098 Posts
I thought Assassins would choose darker colored cars?

Congrats on purchase and welcome. Note that if you create too much HP, you are stressing a transmission not designed to handle it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm going to have to disagree with jimijam, With a great tuner you can have more than a reliable boosted car and the crazy amount of space in our I4 bays gives us even more reason to fill it with a turbo kit not to mention the longer gears from a 5 speed vs the 6 speed in the TSX. Personally I have considered both a K24A2 changeover and Turboing the stock K24a4 and I believe boosting would be the much better decision.

If you need more info on boosting a K there other sites that can help you out with any info you may need that you can find with a simple search on google

·
Banned
694 Posts
Welcome from a fellow 7th gen K24 coupe owner!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.