Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. New member here. Picked up a 2015 Accord Ex-l from Carmax near Sacramento today. I've owned nothing but Hondas since my first car but this is my first "newer" Honda that doesn't have a motor swap, 5 speed, missing interior, cut harnesses, etc" I'm already in love with this car. Love everything about it. Looking to have the windows tinted in the next few days

·
HK Moderator
13,364 Posts
Fight Club welcome!

Tell the CarMax dealer that unless they will pay you for advertising when driving around, you want their yellow hood bow removed. Same with license plate frames.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey all. New member here. Picked up a 2015 Accord Ex-l from Carmax near Sacramento today. I've owned nothing but Hondas since my first car but this is my first "newer" Honda that doesn't have a motor swap, 5 speed, missing interior, cut harnesses, etc" I'm already in love with this car. Love everything about it. Looking to have the windows tinted in the next few days View attachment 518075 View attachment 518076
Congrats and great color choice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Welcome aboard. Don't forget your asbestos underwear.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fight Club welcome!
View attachment 518083

Tell the CarMax dealer that unless they will pay you for advertising when driving around, you want their yellow hood bow removed. Same with license plate frames.
Haha, actually the first thing I did was remove all the carmax stickers, license plate frames, and rear "carmax" decal..

Were you able to keep the Carmax bow?
I was not able to.. They can keep it ha

Were you able to keep the Carmax bow?
It was meant for selfies for new buyers etc..They can keep it hah, not a big selfie fan anyways

·
Just here for the food
1,869 Posts
Welcome, and BEAUTIFUL choice! You got lucky!

You mention EX-L and 5spd... and that clearly has two exhausts... 2013+ EX-L is either a 6MT, 6AT, or CVT! No more 5spd! Lol! Either way, enjoy it!!! And welcome to the family again!

Edit; i misread! ENJOY HAVING 6+ GEARS! Lmao
Btw yours is either a 6AT or 6MT with those dual exhaust... WHICH IS IT!?!?!

·
ChoppednTubbed
437 Posts

You mention EX-L and 5spd... and that clearly has two exhausts... 2013+ EX-L is either a 6MT, 6AT, or CVT! No more 5spd! Lol! Either way, enjoy it!!! And welcome to the family again!
Just to clarify, he/she said first newer car that "didn't" have a 5 spd. So, based on the pic, showing the left exhaust, must be V6 6AMT........I think. 👀

And, congrats @rramsey8982 !!! Beautiful car!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Edit; i misread! ENJOY HAVING 6+ GEARS! Lmao
Btw yours is either a 6AT or 6MT with those dual exhaust... WHICH IS IT!?!?!
Sorry about the confusion that's. My fault. It is an AT..
What I should of said was "first car that isn't a standard or manual transmission".. I've always just called any vehicle with manual transmission a "5 speed" out of habit

1 - 20 of 26 Posts