Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, how’s it going? I purchased a 2016 Accord EX in May. It has 42k on it. It now has 48k on it. It’s a nice car, fun to drive, not fast enough (2.4 CVT) but it’s very fuel efficient and fun to drive. It’s loaded. Has everything except leather seats, paddle shifters, compass, and the supreme stereo system. I posted something similar in the wrong thread a few minutes ago, so my apologies. Mods feel free to delete it from there. This is my first Accord, in fact it’s my first foreign car ever. Being that this particular model was made for fuel efficiency and not speed, I’m not real interested in modding it a lot. I think that would be expensive and kind of pointless? I wish I had got the V6 model instead, but that car was about $4,000 more lol. Anyways, I’m looking forward to learning about these cars, repairing them, (perhaps minor modding like basic bolt ons, but nothing too serious. My first plans are to tint the windows and get rain shields. Perhaps autometers and pillar because they just look cool. BTW, I live in the Baltimore, MD metro area (not Baltimore City)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where can I purchase rain shields at? All of the auto parts stores around here, only have them for trucks and suvs. I need the kind that attach in the window. Ones on amazon don’t say.

·
HK Moderator
13,582 Posts
Go to Google:
driveaccord.net 9th gen window rain shield deflectors

Plenty of threads...

·
8th Gen Believer
3,816 Posts
Nice looking ride, and you hit the nail on the head: it's an economical car and you'd piss away good money on performance mods. But can you ever made it look fantastic! Welcome to DA.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts