Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More pictures!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
i preordered a set of these as well, weather and injuries unfortunately are keeping me from getting them installed

·
Fear The Turtle!
1,883 Posts
Looks good, if I didn't like the way the Inspire fogs look so much I'd definitely get a set.

·
I <3 My Honda
3,245 Posts
Thanks for the updated pics, I was about to comment and say (based on the first group of photos) "Wow...in that one pic, with your retro, you can barely even see the fogs! How's their output?" but the garage door pic gave me a much better concept :thmsup:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i preordered a set of these as well, weather and injuries unfortunately are keeping me from getting them installed
That Sucks. just be prepared to slightly mod the bracket.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Holy crap! They really have that much output? DAYYUMMM I want me some!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the updated pics, I was about to comment and say (based on the first group of photos) "Wow...in that one pic, with your retro, you can barely even see the fogs! How's their output?" but the garage door pic gave me a much better concept :thmsup:
I love them. They compliment the CBIs pretty well. And they dog their purpose of being fog lights well. Not too bright and not too dim. Big improvement from stock and even those IJDMToy ones I had before. Well Worth it. And the Last picture on my first post are just the fog lights by themself on to give a better Idea of their output.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks good, if I didn't like the way the Inspire fogs look so much I'd definitely get a set.
Thanks, at first I wanted to inspire fogs. And I was going to buy these inspire fogs from my friend with a TL that retroed X5 fog lights but then I started noticing usdm fog lights and seemed to like them better.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
That Sucks. just be prepared to slightly mod the bracket.
how much modding is necessary? i was planning on getting a new ebay fog kit to have new brackets and hardware

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
how much modding is necessary? i was planning on getting a new ebay fog kit to have new brackets and hardware
Just making a new hole for your bracket. Super easy. You will not be able to use the adjuster screw, however, still adjustable super easy. I made this video to help someone on HIDplanet by showing them how to install.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox8Z3D2qKa8

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
it looks like they designed them to replace the slightly larger honda oval fogs that got introduced on the 09+ civic

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it looks like they designed them to replace the slightly larger honda oval fogs that got introduced on the 09+ civic
I assume you are correct because this guy on Hidplanet changed them on his 2010 SI and that was direct plug and play for him.

·
Ballin' on a budget
424 Posts
I assume you are correct because this guy on Hidplanet changed them on his 2010 SI and that was direct plug and play for him.
Yes that is the case, there were a few members that found these didn't fit on their smaller oval fogs on some older Civivs, I forget which ones in particular though.

I'm still waiting for my set to come in later this week hopefully so I can install them on my 7th gen.

·
I detail my car, a lot.
651 Posts
Just added to my to-do list...
It just keeps growing doesn't it, hopefully I'll catch up on mine soon!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
looks good!

this pic looked like they were point straight on the ground but the other pics show some pretty good output :thumbsup:

·
I love my car
79 Posts
I am interested in this kit.

Do I need to find an oem wire harness, switch, bracket etc to complete the kit? Or is everything I need included.

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
youll need a fog kit, this is just the housings

1 - 20 of 45 Posts