Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I often come to these forums to look for advice on installs and what not, but I had never taken the time to introduce myself haha. So here it goes:

I own a 2012 Accord Coupe (black)
Mod List:
  • Vossen CV7's (20x10.5 all around)
  • Viper 5704 Remote Start + Security + Tilt Sensors
  • JL Audio System (Two 12" w3's with 1000watt amp)
  • Magnaflow Dual Exhaust Conversion (resonator kept)
  • Eibach Pro-Line Springs
  • Takeda Intake
  • PowerSlot Slotted Rotors
  • Xenon HID Headlights (6k)
  • LED turn signals (white)
  • Headlight Reflectors Delete
  • OEM fog lights
  • 5% LLumar Tint (all around)
  • Painted Calipers (black)

I just started modding a few months ago, I have been out of the scene for awhile but I'm happy to be back! In the future I would like to do an airbag suspension, HFP lip kit and possibly some custom interior work. I would appreciate any feedback or advice from you all! Thanks!

PS: Wheels JUST got here so they aren't installed yet, pics will be uploaded as soon as they are!

Attachments

· Registered
100 Posts
I've noticed that someone's always got something negative to say. I'm sure he notices flaws in the paint if there are any, and doesn't need someone to point it out. I do agree for the most part about it being inevitable that the paint will get more and more flaws. But that for any paint color. Every color has the same chance of getting swirls, etc. Jus darker colors show it more. If anyone would no that, it's me cuz my Integra is basically black

· Registered
637 Posts
Agreed, online photos you can't really tell how a car is waxed or not? Just how good the photographer is if pro or amateur but who cares! My brothers blue civic shows swirls. It's all part of the game though, post pics of your ride and you get positive and negative feedback.

· Registered
177 Posts
I'm not here to tell him how good it looks, he obviously knows that.
Oh, everyone on here knows you won't be doing that. :rolleyes:

Car does look great, OP!

· Corvalis TTX
5,656 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Hey everyone. I often come to these forums to look for advice on installs and what not, but I had never taken the time to introduce myself haha. So here it goes:

I own a 2012 Accord Coupe (black)
Mod List:
  • Vossen CV7's (20x10.5 all around)
  • Viper 5704 Remote Start + Security + Tilt Sensors
  • JL Audio System (Two 12" w3's with 1000watt amp)
  • Magnaflow Dual Exhaust Conversion (resonator kept)
  • Eibach Pro-Line Springs
  • Takeda Intake
  • PowerSlot Slotted Rotors
  • Xenon HID Headlights (6k)
  • LED turn signals (white)
  • Headlight Reflectors Delete
  • OEM fog lights
  • 5% LLumar Tint (all around)
  • Painted Calipers (black)

I just started modding a few months ago, I have been out of the scene for awhile but I'm happy to be back! In the future I would like to do an airbag suspension, HFP lip kit and possibly some custom interior work. I would appreciate any feedback or advice from you all! Thanks!

PS: Wheels JUST got here so they aren't installed yet, pics will be uploaded as soon as they are!

Rides looking good!:thmsup:

· Registered
11 Posts
I've noticed that someone's always got something negative to say. I'm sure he notices flaws in the paint if there are any, and doesn't need someone to point it out. I do agree for the most part about it being inevitable that the paint will get more and more flaws. But that for any paint color. Every color has the same chance of getting swirls, etc. Jus darker colors show it more. If anyone would no that, it's me cuz my Integra is basically black
:thmsup::thmsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.