Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up fellaz my name is lou I just finance an 2008 accord coupe ex-l no navi ...... black ext black int. 4CYL 5speed for 16k at my job.....metro honda in rt 440 is where I work if some of you guys are from northeast jersey ....im a certified technician for honda obviously... im here to help plz ask questions ... got plenty of ideas for the coupe .... pics will be posted soon ....but first wanted to introduce my self ..... lol

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
:wave:

·
Registered
88 Posts
What's up fellaz my name is lou I just finance an 2008 accord coupe ex-l no navi ...... black ext black int. 4CYL 5speed for 16k at my job.....metro honda in rt 440 is where I work if some of you guys are from northeast jersey ....im a certified technician for honda obviously... im here to help plz ask questions ... got plenty of ideas for the coupe .... pics will be posted soon ....but first wanted to introduce my self ..... lol
Lou:
Great to see a Jersey Tech here.
Looking forward to your input on what works and what isn't advised.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Welcome to DA!

·
08 Accord V6 Coupe w/ NAV
3,260 Posts
Welcome! It's great to see a Honda tech here. Hope you can share some insights with us.

·
Autobot Gunner
417 Posts
Welcome :wave:

Great to see another local, I'm from Staten Island.

·
Variable Cylinder Mgmt
253 Posts
:dude:

·
Manong
806 Posts
Welcome...for years people with the Navi option have been waiting for someone to crack the code so we can add our own wallpaper/splash screens.
Any insight on how to do this?

·
09ACCORDCOUPE
599 Posts
A Honda tech that buys a Honda is alright with me. Welcome to the family.:thmsup:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Welcome!! Might have to journey out to ya cuz the Staten Island dealer ****s & we r not on speakn terms lol

·
08 Accord V6 Coupe w/ NAV
3,260 Posts
Welcome...for years people with the Navi option have been waiting for someone to crack the code so we can add our own wallpaper/splash screens.
Any insight on how to do this?
I've been reading Acurazine threads on this very hack and people of there seem to have the solution. From what I've read, you can do the custom wall paper/start up screen hack but there is no "OK" button hack as of yet.

·
Registered
2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 with Nav
871 Posts
welcome!!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts