Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

New Member in DA...also a certified honda technician!

5K views 39 replies 31 participants last post by  hondatech7 
#1 ·
What's up fellaz my name is lou I just finance an 2008 accord coupe ex-l no navi ...... black ext black int. 4CYL 5speed for 16k at my job.....metro honda in rt 440 is where I work if some of you guys are from northeast jersey ....im a certified technician for honda obviously... im here to help plz ask questions ... got plenty of ideas for the coupe .... pics will be posted soon ....but first wanted to introduce my self ..... lol

#2 ·
:wave:

#12 ·
Welcome :wave:

Great to see another local, I'm from Staten Island.

#13 ·
:dude:

#14 ·
Welcome...for years people with the Navi option have been waiting for someone to crack the code so we can add our own wallpaper/splash screens.
Any insight on how to do this?

#18 ·
I've been reading Acurazine threads on this very hack and people of there seem to have the solution. From what I've read, you can do the custom wall paper/start up screen hack but there is no "OK" button hack as of yet.

#17 ·
Welcome!! Might have to journey out to ya cuz the Staten Island dealer ****s & we r not on speakn terms lol

#23 ·
Second that, the Staten Island dealer blows, I bought mine in Brooklyn and got nothing but five-star service

#20 ·
welcome!!!

#24 ·
Thanks guys ...... as far the navi getting hacked im a gear head not a computer geek that hacks into stuff but ill be asking my computer geeks friends lol ...... honda will always be in my family lol it's in ny blood .....
And to furple about none inline trans filter their is none trans service is only a flush old fluid out new fluid in that's it ...I will be posting up some new threads for different things especially bout the rattles in accords i've been reading alot of complaints and you guys bashing dearlers to figure it out but ill get into more on another day ......you guys can trust me im here to help u got questions. PM me a message and I reply in a fashionable time ......... I think this a great forum. So far with all the warm greetings ...and for those that are nearby my dealership plz hit me up and come on by!!!!!! I've got many minor things to fix in my car first for ex noisy blower motor getting it warranty and also getting paid to do it on my own car gotta love me a honda tech .....rear deck rattles. Just minor things .......pics will be posted gotta get my camera from a friend but can't wait to see what this forum has to offer and what connections we can get from here

#33 ·
And to furple about none inline trans filter their is none trans service is only a flush old fluid out new fluid in that's it ...
Honda filter ATF: 25430-PLR-003

Part #4

P.S. Welcome to DA!

#29 ·
Welcome!!!
Damn been an employee @ Honda I would figure that you'll try to get the best possible discount on a new car ... If you don't mind me asking why a used 3 year old car instead of a 2011 6-6 with Navi or just any 2011 ????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.