Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

New member here. I've been hanging around for a few months reading and I have to say this is a great site and I'm glad to be a part of it.

2015 Honda Accord Hybrid Ex-L

Thanks everybody.
Frank

·
Registered
841 Posts
Hi,

New member here. I've been hanging around for a few months reading and I have to say this is a great site and I'm glad to be a part of it.

2015 Honda Accord Hybrid Ex-L

Thanks everybody.
Frank
Welcome!

·
HK Moderator
14,047 Posts
Welcome to Drive Accord, Frank.

Why the Hybrid? Many dedicated, extremely well-documenting Hybrid-owning members here. When the weather is right, they post numbers in the 50 mpg range!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Welcome to DA Forums Frank. What color did you wind up getting? I've never even driven a Hybrid but folks here seem to be pretty satisfied. What, no pics of the new Honda?

·
2013 Accord V6-6MT
2,885 Posts
Welcome!

Before you bought your Accord Hybrid, did you test drive other alternatives?

If yes, what did you test drive and what made you choose the Accord? Thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to everyone who answered.
I bought a hybrid because I put on 140 miles a day commuting back and forth to work.

I did test drive the Camry hybrid, the Fusion hybrid and settled on the Accord because of the 50mpg rating it had, plus I liked it more. The Fusion was a very close second, but I just didn't like the tight fit in the front seat. I felt like I was being squeezed. I'm really happy I picked the Accord.

I have been getting on average 49 to 50 mpg per tank. I drive mostly freeway, but I have to admit I'm one of those stay in the slow lane and drive < 65 kind of people.

It's really nice to only have to fill up once a week. I'll try to get a picture up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts