Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
"Tuna, No Crust"
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't let my avatar fool you, but I'm a new member from Southern California going for the Golden State Warriors (my hearts with the Lakers).

This is my second Accord, which is a 2015 Accord LX sedan in CBP. I've been lurking the forums for a couple months now and I have to thank this community for the helpful information

That's it for now and hopefully I'll be able to create a "slow" build thread later this year.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Go Warriors!! I say Warriors take it in 6 games. Welcome aboard my friend. Glad you joined the group. If you've been lurking around I'm sure you know the rule about pics of a new ride......

:worthless

·
Registered
841 Posts
welcome!

·
"Tuna, No Crust"
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Go Warriors!! I say Warriors take it in 6 games. Welcome aboard my friend. Glad you joined the group. If you've been lurking around I'm sure you know the rule about pics of a new ride......

:worthless
I'd like to see a game 7, but I agree about the Warriors taking it in 6. Honestly, I didn't lurk enough because I didn't know about the picture rule lol. I'll work on posting a few this weekend.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome to DA!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Welcome bro. Nice ride. And of course go Dubs!!

·
"Tuna, No Crust"
45 Posts
Welcome to DA!
Thanks!

Just joined after watching some YouTube vids that directed me here. Brand new 2015 EX-L V6 Coupe 6mt. 35/20 tint HFP.
Nice coupe, welcome. I got my windows tinted yesterday, 35% all around.

Thank you.

Welcome bro. Nice ride. And of course go Dubs!!
Thanks man, can't wait for game 2 tonight.

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your Accord! Would love to see pics of the new ride, if you have any. Are you planning on doing some mods to it?
I took several pictures of my car when I went out messing with the camera, so I'll have to transfer those pictures soon.

As far as mods, I'm leaning towards a set of Tein Street Basis coilovers and wheels, but I'm still deciding on a set.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts