Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined the site as I recently got a 2009 EX Sedan in Taffeta White. It's completely stock right now but I will be modding it pretty heavily over the next year. I'm new to the accord scene and glad I found this site as there is alot of useful information on here. I'm very happy to find that there is alot more aftermarket support for the accord vs the TL. Don't worry I know how to use the search button...LOL! This site is very similar to Acurazine, does anyone know if they are ran by the same company?

I'll post pics after my first Mod as I know everyone has seen a stock accord already...:lmao:

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
I just joined the site as I recently got a 2009 EX Sedan in Taffeta White. It's completely stock right now but I will be modding it pretty heavily over the next year. I'm new to the accord scene and glad I found this site as there is alot of useful information on here. I'm very happy to find that there is alot more aftermarket support for the accord vs the TL. Don't worry I know how to use the search button...LOL! This site is very similar to Acurazine, does anyone know if they are ran by the same company?

I'll post pics after my first Mod as I know everyone has seen a stock accord already...:lmao:
Hmm, I wouldn't say there is much more for the Accords vs TL. Welcome anyways heh.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm, I wouldn't say there is much more for the Accords vs TL.

Ok maybe not alot... but more. Alot of the Mods I had to do on my TL (2000) were custom because there wasn't much or any after market options for certain things, Cleared headlights, fog lights, etc. There is a pretty big market for 04-08 TL's though.

·
1st gear
363 Posts
Welcome!

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
Cool, welcome bud :wave:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome! I use to have a TW sedan also, kinda miss the color...but at least yours is an EX

·
Registered
6,778 Posts
Welcome! Let us know if you have any questions on future mods!

To answer your question, this site was recently bought out but is not run by the same company as AZ. They are actually two of the largest companies that have been buying up domains so are their biggest competitors :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the welcome guys! And for answering my question. I'll be sure to post some pics up once I start modding away.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts