Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vroom Vroom
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Just purchased my first Honda a couple of weeks ago. Went with the 2019 Honda Accord Touring and haven't looked back. I was a Ford guy, generally speaking, until they sold me a Focus with tons of transmission issues. It had a dual clutch and needed the clutches replaced every 10k miles or it would studder pretty bad. Anyway, I never knew what I was missing because the Accord is an amazing car. I appreciate how well it drives, the power, and the techy features. I actually look forward to getting on the road to drive with this car.

I look forward to learning from you all and getting the most out of my new car. Thank you and see you on the forums.

·
Runnin' in the 90s
5,942 Posts
Hello and welcome to DriveAccord! Don't forget to add your location, and your car's stats in your signature. Once you reach 5 posts you should be able to edit your signature.

·
8th Gen Believer
3,822 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. You finally saw the light :) Welcome to DA!

·
Vroom Vroom
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Should be a good switch, congratulations on your purchase! Would be great if you can share some pictures with us. Hope you stick around and find this forum useful.
Here she is! Earlier I was in a building for my kids martial arts class and the lady that worked there asked which car was my new car. When I pointed it out she surprisingly said, “that’s a Honda?!”.. she’s in the market for a new car and had me show it to her and now she’s going to test drive one. The 10th gen is slick!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts