Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All. I am the proud owner of a 2020 platinum white sport 1.5 L 6 speed I purchased last July . I Just drove it yesterday after taking it out of winter storage . Im 52 and have been a car guy my whole life, influenced by my older brother who's been a mechanic for almost 40 years .

I have been to many car shows, motorsport events, have rebuilt cars etc. I love cars and have an open mind for them, no matter what make or model. Just here to join this online communuty and share knowledge, experiences, stories etc.

Vehicles I have in my fleet :

2020 Accord Sport 1.5L 6 speed bought new
2011 Toyota Tacoma acess cab 4x4 2.7 L bought new
1989 Mustang LX 5.0 notchback 5 speed bought at 20 years old
1987 GMC Sierra regular cab long box 4.3 V6 owned for 14 years

Looking forward to the forums

Vince.

Gearhead Girl 馃
Welcome! Car shows are also totally up my alley, my dad and I go to Baltimore's auto show every year. We're not in the market anymore or anything- we just enjoy all of the cars! Of course though, I spend most of my time with the Hondas. :)

8th Gen Believer
Welcome to DA Vince

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the kind comments. I thought I was a little too old for this forum but you have been welcoming and I appreciate that.

As far as car shows go, I been to everything and anything, from 32 fords to international auto shows for new cars. It鈥檚 definitely fun to go look!

Vince.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts