Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
IG: killab_cr3
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my hankooks look like they would need replacing soon,(fronts, more so than the rears), decided to get a set of these and try them out to see what they hype on them is all about. I got around 2 years, 30k miles on the hankooks, so hoping i get somewhere close to that with these. Instantly i notice the quieter ride and somehow they feel better. Maybe just because the are newer i guess, i dunno. Also,had a $70 rebate which wasnt a bad deal too. Anyone else try these and like em so far?
I also had the tirestickers ready for when i got these bad boys, and love how they came out.
What you guys think?

·
IG: killab_cr3
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The tires look good.....are they All Season tires, or Summer tires given the state you reside in?
What type of puddle lights did you install on the car?
Thanks. These are the summer tires, which actually do very damn well in the rain too. Im in southern Cali so we get very little rain at all. After having them on for about 3 weeks or so, they really are as good as people say these are. Glad i went with them even though they were pricey. Now to hope they last pretty long too.
The puddle lights i got from ebay. They basically all the same out there.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I have the same staggered tire size setup on my non-Accord car with coils and yes, the ride is very compliant. Despite the low profile, the tires feel like it is giving off an extra layer of cushioning. Coming previously from the Pilot Sport A/S, this is way more comfortable.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have them on a Subaru WRX. My son has them on his Civic R.

I've driven both cars with them and like them a lot. Rain grip is great, as is dry grip.

They are strictly summer tires, though. They won't work or even survive in freezing weather.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts