Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just got my Modulo style add on kit installed. Bought off of ebay for like $500 for the whole kit. My buddy owns a body shop in Norcal and charged me $300 paint and install of the kit. Im loving it! Everyone is giving me props and liking the look of it. Im sitting on 20" Niche Veronas and Tein Street Advance coilovers.

·
2013 Sport
90 Posts
Looks good! I've always wondered what the whole kit looked like painted. I only have the front lip but left it unpainted.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Baaaammmm...

@cquence Lord thank you thank you... finally found a car that has set up that I am looking for.. Awesome dude...nice looking car. :grin

I own 15 EXL MSM and currently, I am looking for 19" Wheels & Coil over with max 1" drop, I think TEINs i can accomplish that...and keep a comfort ride quality correct?

Need your help: I can order the TEIN's from reputable site but I am not sure how many rear 2arm camber kit I need it? How do i determine that i need 1, 2 or 3 arm camber kit? I wanted to have perfect alignment just like my OEM since i drive about 90+ miles daily. Any help greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
163 Posts
What happened to the chrome trim on the front spoiler?

And yeah, what roof spoiler is that? does it fit evenly or does it have gaps?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. the roof spoiler I bought on ebay with the trunk lid spoiler. I think it was $125 shipped painted for both. The fitment is awesome and the paint matches perfectly. The body kit fits perfect, like stock. I like it a lot better than the stock OEM ones. It completes my car and the look is awesome. I might have to look into getting a dual exhaust kit though to fill in the other exhaust hole. Anyone have recommendations? Not looking to make my car loud either.

The chrome trim I never received unfortunately and I lost contact with the seller. But it looks fine with or without it.

I live in Sacramento.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Thanks guys. the roof spoiler I bought on ebay with the trunk lid spoiler. I think it was $125 shipped painted for both. The fitment is awesome and the paint matches perfectly. The body kit fits perfect, like stock. I like it a lot better than the stock OEM ones. It completes my car and the look is awesome. I might have to look into getting a dual exhaust kit though to fill in the other exhaust hole. Anyone have recommendations? Not looking to make my car loud either.

The chrome trim I never received unfortunately and I lost contact with the seller. But it looks fine with or without it.

I live in Sacramento.
we both are heading in same direction, the only thing that I need is to dual-exhaust, 18" Niche Verona and maybe Tein S Ad. and i am done..

Here is the thread where this guy provided cheapest solution. I was thinking to get Sport or V6 muffler but it will going to cost $500+ just for the parts but according to Post #14 & 15 in this link, if you can find Honda muffler and order Y-Pipe any local muffler guy can weld it for you.. --> I am thinking...

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/86-9th-generation/366545-accord-sedan-dual-exhaust-tips.html

·
Registered
1,241 Posts

·
CD5 to CR2
194 Posts
I might have to look into getting a dual exhaust kit though to fill in the other exhaust hole. Anyone have recommendations? Not looking to make my car loud either.

I live in Sacramento.
Nice car! Which shop does your friend own?

Let me know if you're interested in a Takeda axle back exhaust. It wont be a direct bolt on for your ex, but maybe the price can sway you? I'm in Sac as well. I use that parking lot frequently :thmsup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My friend owns Diamond Autobody right by sac city. He does a lot of custom work even for nfl players. Do you have a picture of the exhaust? I dont want it to be loud or anything, i just want it for the looks. And how much? Thanks. That parking spot is right in front of my work place mikuni downtown lol.

·
CITIUS::INFERIUS::FORTIUS
1,471 Posts
Looks great with the aggressive fitment. Keep it up!!! and go lower!!! %)

·
Superbikes do it better
512 Posts
My friend owns Diamond Autobody right by sac city. He does a lot of custom work even for nfl players. Do you have a picture of the exhaust? I dont want it to be loud or anything, i just want it for the looks. And how much? Thanks. That parking spot is right in front of my work place mikuni downtown lol.
Sweet lookin' set-up! I take it you're at Mikuni's on 16th St.?

From personal experience, I can vouch for David and Diamond Autobody. They do some pretty awesome paint and fabrication work, and their prices are very reasonable. They've worked on several custom builds and got one on the cover of Pasmag (Apr/May 2015).

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sweet lookin' set-up! I take it you're at Mikuni's on 16th St.?

From personal experience, I can vouch for David and Diamond Autobody. They do some pretty awesome paint and fabrication work, and their prices are very reasonable. They've worked on several custom builds and got one on the cover of Pasmag (Apr/May 2015).
Yup, thats the spot lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts