Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I looked all over including ebay but I couldnt find a single kit for the 2016 accord, can you happen to link the kit?
Thanks

·
CVT
1,009 Posts
I looked all over including ebay but I couldnt find a single kit for the 2016 accord, can you happen to link the kit?
Thanks
What about the HFP kit? How much are you willing to spend for a kit? You may want to look into getting a kit shipped to you from SE Asia. Which has more aftermarket support for the 9th and 10th Accords. Shipping may be a pricey, but it may be worth your interest. Facebook would be your best resource for locating shops/vendors, many whom are more than happy to ship to the US.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks

What about the HFP kit? How much are you willing to spend for a kit? You may want to look into getting a kit shipped to you from SE Asia. Which has more aftermarket support for the 9th and 10th Accords. Shipping may be a pricey, but it may be worth your interest. Facebook would be your best resource for locating shops/vendors, many whom are more than happy to ship to the US.
I'm willing to spend up to $700, the Honda HFP kit is a little pricy with the side skirts going for $500

21 - 29 of 29 Posts