Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

**NEW** OEM QUALITY CAR MATS - Save $$$ on Lloyd Mats!!

31K views 180 replies 9 participants last post by  XenonDepot 
#1 ·
HID KITS - AUTOMOTIVE LED BULBS - FLOOR MATS & LINERS - CAR COVERS - SEAT COVERS

XenonDepot is proud to be an official distributor for Lloyd car mats. Lloyd Mats is the largest U.S. "all models"
manufacturer of custom fit floor mats and has been making floor mats since 1978. Customize your floor mats with
over 750 licensed images for your car, truck, and SUV. For vehicles where Lloyd does not have a license, there
are a variety of emblems including military and lifestyle emblems or you can personalize your mats with
your name or initials.

All Lloyd mats are made from the finest materials available. Lloyd Car Floor Mats are manufactured to your
specifications at the time of order using the latest technology in their state of the art Los Angeles manufacturing
plant. With six different product lines, there is a product that will fit your needs and budget."

Please view this link for some non biased reviews of our products installed:

Customer Testimoinals / Reviews

Customer Support:

Email: Info@XenonDepot.com
Toll Free Phone Number: 1-877-522-2701

See less See more
#19 ·
Here are a few more pics from a customer who installed a set of Lloyd Mats Rubbertite Car Floor Mats. These mats do an awesome job at trapping water, mud, snow, dirt and spills and are specially designed without hard angles for easy cleaning with the spray of a hose. These Car Floor Mats will also stay flexible even in the coldest weather conditions! You can still qualify for FREE SHIPPING but only for a limited time!

#20 ·

Here is your chance to win a FREE Apple Ipad 16GB Wifi. Simply subscribe to our HID Kits blog for your chance to win! Our blog will feature information about the products that we carry. Subscribe to be made aware of new products, detailed reviews, and awesome pictures that our customers have submitted to us! Many of the questions you may have about what is involved in upgrading the lights on your vehicle with our HID kit or our automotive LED bulbs is readily available right on our blog! You will also be emailed about any last minute promotions that will enable you to save even more!!

Good Luck!!

Steve

#25 ·
I'd like to order some mats but I want them embroidered with the Honda corporate "H" logo on the driver's mat and "Accord" in the itallic font on my rear deck on the passenger mat. I tried to order it on your website but you have no Honda embroidery.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.