7th Gear
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
7th Gear
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great!

LMK if you want some custom TEIN springs that fit TEIN coilovers, to drop your car even lower.
I still have room to drop with these, I don't think I want to go any lower. Too many railroad tracks here. Thanks for the offer though!

·
The taste of Vtec!
656 Posts
I want my engine areas to be clean like urs but can never manage it idk what tools or w.e t o use to clean em =\

·
7th Gear
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looking good :thmsup:
Thanks!

I want my engine areas to be clean like urs but can never manage it idk what tools or w.e t o use to clean em =\
Idk. I'm fortunate I guess. I've seen other engine bays, and Idk why mine is so clean. I don't drive on dirt roads, and we don't get much snow, so they don't usually salt the roads. I got the car with 27k. It now has 60k, and the most I have done is wiped it down 4 or 5 times with a couple cleaning wipes. But, nothing as close to how often I wash and wax.

dayum dude clean ride!!!...i love it all
Thanks!

·
7th Gear
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had the problem that the i4 was not as heavy and it did not drop to my liking, but thge v6 was a different story, nonetheless, great coils
Yea, everything dropped fine for me. I didn't want to go too low. But, it's still an option in the future. I loved your ride. I'm sad that it is going back to stock.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts