Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd post my latest additions to my car. Been tinkering with morimotos for awhile now and finally completed my very first retrofit. Added some yellow tint spray to the turn signals to make it stand out. Also got some clazzio quilted style seats put in over the holidays. Next step is a nice drop and lip. Hope you guys enjoy:)

Attachments

·
Registered
798 Posts
did you put the seat covers in yourself? hows the quality of them? problems with side airbag?

overall looks good! i like the roof spoiler! haha

·
Keepin' It R-E-A-L...!!!
3,914 Posts
Holy, those are - hmm, well, uhhh - ahhh... plush looking! :naughty:

What's the cost for that Accord-specific Clazzio interior seat-covering kit?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The quality is pretty good and fit snugly over the seats. I spent about 2 1/2 hours putting all the covers on. Its not actually leather but more vinyl but the stitches are definitely good quality and there arnt any stray lines. Theyre def more comfortble than the cloth alone. Manufacturers say no probs with side airbag. Price was just under 400 shipped amazingly for entire front and back kit.

·
06 6MT Sedan
679 Posts
Just thought I'd post my latest additions to my car. Been tinkering with morimotos for awhile now and finally completed my very first retrofit. Added some yellow tint spray to the turn signals to make it stand out. Also got some clazzio quilted style seats put in over the holidays. Next step is a nice drop and lip. Hope you guys enjoy:)
I know it's you car and everything, but that's just horrid.

·
Registered
64 Posts
^+1
but i sort of like them haha

·
BRWNFLSH now
6,649 Posts
Didn't they have seat covers without all the stitching? I just don't think it's a good look for car seats, and I can't remember ever seeing car seats, with that type of stitching. Who knows, maybe you'll start a trend, and new cars will start coming with this style stock in a few years. The curtains look like a terrible blind spot, and that could be dangerous. Where did you get these ideas?

·
-Gene
520 Posts
hoppin on the g37 bandwagon are we

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
i've installed clazzio seat covers on my friend 09 accord coupe. the quality is decent for being seat covers. doesnt beat katzkin, but then again those are a lot more $

·
Registered
27 Posts
I like your retros wit the yellow tint, very unique
how much were those window blinds?
I'm not really feeling those seats covers IMO

·
Registered
951 Posts
I like what you've done with the quads :dunno:

But IMO you should spend money on fixing the car before modding it. The dents on the hood stick out like a sore thumb.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Love the seats, pretty unique.

·
New Yitty - New York City
385 Posts
Hey, you got pics with the quad light output??

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Didn't they have seat covers without all the stitching? I just don't think it's a good look for car seats, and I can't remember ever seeing car seats, with that type of stitching. Who knows, maybe you'll start a trend, and new cars will start coming with this style stock in a few years. The curtains look like a terrible blind spot, and that could be dangerous. Where did you get these ideas?
The diamond stitching is out there, mainly on the super cars, as for the curtains theyre not too bad because they dont actually block the entire window. Consider it a thick as heck B pillar hehe. Diff strokes for diff folks as someone said. Most this stuff can be seen on vipstylecars.com, albeit on much nicer cars. Im just tryin to do what appeals to me...
The dent was recent so i havent had a chance to address it yet.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Interesting selection. Never seen that style before, but it goes well with the VIP look you're going for. Nice silver sedan!

·
aka 'The Gif King'
571 Posts
My dude is killin' it! Nice whip bruh!!!:notworthy

Now just fixed the dents on the car, get a drop, and a lip kit. And maybe shave the side moldings? I see you're already planning on the g37 rims... make sure to do proper research.

There's a thread on V6Performance on getting the proper lug nuts. The g37 lug nut bore diameter is larger, therefore, using our stock lug nuts, your wheels will fall off on you! There's pics in that thread showing a couple cars that HAD g37 wheels on their ride. The car is literally laying on the ground! :lmao:

EDIT: Here's the link for you bruh... http://www.v6performance.net/forums/7th-generation-honda-accord-2003-2007/209455-g37-wheels.html

·
Registered
138 Posts
arent the diamond stitch clazzio covers a 3-month wait ? theyd look better if the head rests werent stitched and were just black. cleaner imo. good luck with the VIP build. good start tho.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts