Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AE Rims.jpg

These are the rims I am looking to install on my 2002 Accord SE. The bottom picture are some used rims I bought a month ago that I am not happy with.

Please post thoughts. Thanks:thmsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
no....ugly

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no....ugly
Dude, really? I like the black ones. I will be putting a black and chrome Honda sticker in the middle, red and chrome rotors and drums. I will likely go with red calipers as well. :banana:

BTW, your rims aren't that different.

·
Premium Member
5,552 Posts
red and chrome rotors and drums. I will likely go with red calipers as well. :banana:
Ewwww. Red calipers are overplayed. Something more subtle would be better IMHO. I don't care for the new wheels, either. Save a few more pennies and get something "better."

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought the black rims and had the drums/rear painted black. Front calipers and outline of front rotors, black as well. I realize that I had originally went with tires a bit bigger than the look I wanted. I was more worried about having too much space, and got stuck with a size I wasn't really excited about. I can still work with what I have. I would need to drop it 2" min. I have brand new rims and tires and am thinking about selling the whole dang set and starting over. I am happy, just not 100% :dunno:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts