Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Honda Accord EX
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey hondanation I have a pair of rims I've bought and need to know what the tire size can I fit my honda accord 2007 Ex 4dr sedan, the rims are 18x7.5 +55. Please help!

·
Registered
2007 Honda Accord EX
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool what about the offset some are telling me 45, 50 itching is too big probably would rub, 40 might just pedal to feel the road idk

215-225mm is about ideal.
Wondering the off set too?

·
Premium Member
1,950 Posts
Measure it, and then look up what it is normal for your model.
You'd have to run that one by someone at Tire Rack or Discount Tire as they have the specs. I assumed you were looking at recommended size, not going outside the norm, which is something I do not experiment with.
The offset of a rim has to do with measuring your rim, not the tire that would fit that rim.

Reactions: JDMG_7

·
Registered
15 Posts
I worked with Fitment industries, lots of options and knowledgeable staff plus you can view examples that will show you how the offset will look. They also have calculators so you can mess with different combinations

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
If you have stock suspension, I would use 225/45R18. That's what I have on 18x8 +55 and stock suspension. They're only 1% larger than stock, and follows the natural progression of "plus sizing" (205/60R16, 215/50R17, 225/45R18, etc.).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts