Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always enjoyed the looks of the 10th Gen Accord, particularly the Touring model with the 19s on it. Just so happens Vroom paid me more than what I paid for my Q50 so I decided why not?

Bought this '22 Touring Hybrid last month. Haven't enjoyed it much due to being on paternity leave but I'll be back in the office next week. My commute is 100 miles/day so something a bit more economical was needed. Fillups when from $70 to $30; back account seems to be happy.

I come from a performance history from Corvette's to SRT8s to my darling Stinger (which I sold to Vroom as well for more than I paid). Having a hybrid is a bit different but I was explaining on the Q forum how I'm intrigued by hypermiling and performance. There really isn't a happy medium besides full electic to satisfy both craving. The Accord is a great value and the options blow the Q out of the water. However, glad to be apart of the community and hope to avg 45 mpg over the life I have it. Couple questions:

• Anyone selling some non-Touring hybrid wheels?
  • Does anyone have brake caliper covers on their hybrid models? I've looked around and seems no one has options for the hybrid models. Maybe the brake calipers are different from non-hybrids models?

PFA

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Cheers

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome!!! My boss has that same car in a '21.

And, yes, the it appears the brakes are different part numbers altogether.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Beautiful car. Congrats!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Congrat! She’s a beauty 😁

·
Registered
2021 Accord Hybrid Touring
12 Posts
I believe all the Accord hybrids have larger front brakes (and perhaps rear as well but I think it’s only the front) than the regular models.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have a 2021 Accord Hybrid Touring. I found my 17" hybrid wheels and tires at a local Honda dealer for $900. They were brand new dealer takeoffs. They have them all the time because people want the bigger wheels. I sold my 19's for $1200 on FB Marketplace within 24 hours. Check your local Honda dealers parts department. Also try FB Marketplace. The 17's have much nicer ride and are also quieter. There is no need to recalibrate your speedometer either. They are virtually the same overall size.

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Went with some cheap Sport Tuning 17s but got some low-resistance rolling Kuhmo tires. Looks a lot different but it'll help the MPGs. I could tell right away the ride was quieter and less harsh.

I'm still going to keep the 19s as these are aftermarket. In the summer, I'll put them back on.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

1 - 8 of 8 Posts